Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brittany is a 5th grader!



So I am now exactly a week late posting this one. My not so little anymore girly is now an official 5th grader! Her teacher is Ms. Davis, and so far she is very pleased with her. They did there assessment testing on the first day of school to find out which levels they are at for placment. I am pleased to say that Brittany has continued to advance and is now meeting with the 6th and some 7th graders for math:) She is also in a higher reading class. Great Job Britt, Keep up the good work! Also wish me luck, I used to be really good at math and in helping her with homework I am going to have to see if I can remember any of it, ahhh that is bad when you can no longer help your kids with their work.

3 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Awesome job, Britt...you go girl!!
Have fun this year!!

The Barclay Family said...

Wow! 5th grade, that's great. I'm sure you get this all the time, but man Brittany looks exactly like Kayla!

MIchelle said...

Holy cow!!! I cannot believe that Brit is that old. Oh my gosh, where did the time go. She looks just like you Kayla. Cute kids.