Friday, August 22, 2008

Brexen you stinker!

Oh I know that this was only an INTIRE loaf of bread strung all over the living room. But, my days have been filled with so much mischeif these past few days! Infact, that is a huge understatement. I used to not really understand what people were talking about when they would go on and on about the trouble that there boys would find themselves in. Well Brex has been doing his best to make up for lost time. I cant even begin to tell you the naughty things he has done. This was one of them that I wasn't sooooo mad about, that I was able to stay calm and just get the camera knowing that I would laugh in no time about it. HOWEVER, yesterdays troubles I was not so calm about. Yes I know that I work from home and have been lucky to have good kids who wonder in and out of the room and play nicely, watch a little cartoons and just be good kids for the most part.
Now for the damage that was done yesterday, I come in to my kitchen and find pencil drawn ALL over my walls, hmmm not so happy but I know that I can use my magic earse on that one. NEXT as I am calling Brad and sharing with him what Brex has done, I turn the corner into my main Kitchen, and OHHHHH MY ________________!!! He has taken a black Permanent marker and colored the front of ALL of my kitchen cabinents, and the front of our stainless steel fridge. I cant imagine what Brad was thinking as I was all but in tears and panicking about this over the phone. I then explained what I was seeing. Can I tell you how much I LOVE those magic erase things, they seriously took all of that off without hardly any elbow greese and it didnt ruine the finish or anything, truly AMAZING! I am scared for all that I am in for with my CUTE little man:) oh ya and doesnt his new little boots look so cute! he marches all over the house in those.

8 comments:

Bev said...

OH Man! Yeah, I think I'll just stick to having girls!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am afraid for what it is my future. I would have cried too. I am so glad it came off.

The Knappy Crew said...

Ha ha....sorry to laugh. Better your little red than mine. I am so next.
Love the boots, diaper ensemble.

Bobby and Shanna said...

Gotta love them boys..but Brad never did things like that??? hmmmm...love the boots too, our little cowboy!

The Barclay Family said...

Don't worry Kayla, it should get better! I never knew girls didn't do stuff like that, it's the norm for us!

Eldredge Fam. said...

I'm afraid Cedar is going to head in that direction too...I hope I'll have my patience in full force when the time comes, it's not my forte yet.

Angela Lindley said...

Brian is shaking his head and wondering if kids really are a good thing. It's hard to be mad with a smile like that shining back at you. Good luck with your red headed mischief.

The Curry Family said...

Oh no! Good thing Brex is so darn cute :)