Friday, August 8, 2008

Britt's Birthday party

All the girls & Brex had a Blast at the party, they are so goofy! I love this age, all the kids just make me laugh to be around them. Londyn & Brex totally joined the party and thought is was the best to have all those girls oggling over them.
Britt didnt want a cake this year, she wanted worms and dirt. So that is what she got, it was a hit! I dont know how many more years we can use that one though, we were running out of room trying to stick the 10 candles in there.
get ready for the movie, although that didnt last to long. The girls were to hyper, they ended up playing american idol for the last part. Some great voices in the group!!! seriously!

This one is a little late also, I guess that is what happens when I am using 2 different cameras all the time. I forget what I need to post about when I dont download both cards at the same time. Better late than never!

3 comments:

jeffylou said...

Happy Birthday Kid-O!

Angela Lindley said...

That is a lot of girls to not have had fun with a lot of giggling. Looks like it was quite the party.

The Knappy Crew said...

I love the shirts. Too cute!
Happy Birthday Brittany!!!!