Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Every year Christmas morning we get one of these pics of the kids at the top of the stairs right before we let them come down to the living room where Christmas is all set up. This year the kids were a bit distracted with our new family member "KEEVA" we love our new little boxer! She was an early Christmas gift and we are all just loving her so much:) Who knew that I would ever cave and finally become ok with getting a dog. The things that you do for your chilren:)))
Brexen was so proud to be one of the wisemen this year with Brittany for the manger scene:) I was accually pretty impressed with how he got up there and did just what he was suppost to. Brittany is always so good with the two little ones that it shouldnt suprise me at all since he was with her. This was one of the cutest years yet, there was little Sydney up there as one of the stars and she was hamming it up so cute, she had all the little angels giggling the whole time.

These were the cute little Angels, now let me point out those stunning green earrings that Londyn is sporting:) LOL those were dropped by just before the party by her little crush Porter, he is our bishops son. Oh my goodness what a cute little boy he is and I have been informed by his mother that as far as Londyn goes, she is off the market:))) Porter has big plans already to marry her one day!






Who knows this may be one of the last years that I get to have a great crying picture while up with Santa to get there presents. Boohoo my kids are growing up and it is so weird going from having to drag each of my kids up crying to sit on santas lap to them all going excitedly. Maybe I will have to pinch one of them right before there turn next year:))




No comments: