Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cruise Time to Ensanada

Ok so we totally had a blast on our cruise down to Ensanada Mexico! We laughed SOOOO much the entire time! (very much needed) We went the second weekend in January, what a fun way to start out the new year:) My mom was able to get out of the cold and come to our home to stay with the kiddos. My kids adore my mom, so I new they would be having a great time, which made it so nice not to have to worry about them. She kept them super busy going to the zoo, movies, shopping and pretty much packing in as much as possible. THANK YOU MOM!
We got off the boat to do a little shopping and sight seeing. But we were back on by lunch time. Ensenada wasnt like the coolest place on earth, and we had gathered a few little things to take home for the kids, so we decided to go and soak up a little sun by the pool instead. Brad and Lee kept us entertained by going down the slide, Lee even managed to win a "peice of ship on a stick" after entering a speed slide competition:) I dont know if he wants me to mention that he was up against a bunch of 7 yr olds! LOL no seriously it was so funny!




so this is what I resorted to since I didnt have a mirror to be able to see what the back of my hair looked like. I busted out my camera and would take a pic and then decide from the picture what I needed to do:) LOL pretty smart A??? I never where my hair up, but I did do a little somthing for the formal attire, and here was pretty much the results. To bad you cant see a front veiw, I need to steel those off Jaclyns blog:)



Serious resemblence right!




We had a great ping pong tourney and then went and played a little minature golf. And for the record IT IS HARD on a rocking ship!












This is Lee and Jaclyn Snyder. I hope that Lee doesnt mind these funny pictures of him on here, but seriously the guy wouldnt stop pulling these funny faces every time the camera came out:)







No comments: