Saturday, January 23, 2010

All about Londyn

Yes, Londyn lost her first tooth! She was so excited that she was one of the first in her class to loose one. Poor Brittany was like the last one to loose her first tooth, it's funny how detrimental that was for her at the time:) This tooth was no small task to get out, I usually cant keep my hands off of a super loose schnaggle tooth, and hers was no different. But that dang thing just would not come out! Finally Brittany jumped in and finished it off:) Not to long after she lost this one, she reported having 2 more loose teeth. I really tried to get her to let me pull out altleast the one next to this one before Christmas so that she could sing the "All I want for Christmas song" this year, but it was a no go:)
This was Londyn in her Elf attire, her school had there Christmas program and all the little kids were dressed like elfs, they all looked so cute! And she did a great job singing all of the songs.

No comments: