Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family pics

Ok so I know that it has been forever since I have blogged. I will be honest in saying that facebook has my heart at the moment. However, I just had to share these super cute family pics tha we just got taken.





This picture has to come with a story: first of all this is my family in a nutshell at the moment, this shows everyones personality so well
Brexen- so defiant and totally not going to do what he is soppost to
Londyn- Extreamly obidient and so happy all the time
Brittany- Over it! so annoyed at the entire situation. (oh to be a preteen again)
and Brad and I thretening the kids with there lives if they dont just do what they are suppost to
do:) LOL why do we torture ourselves every year with this??? oh that's right, because it IS worth it when we get the pictures back and they turn out so cute:) Thanks Becca!














Could my daughters get any more beautiful??? I think not:)





I seriously often wonder why I was such a LUCKY mom to be blessed with such AMAZING kids!
































































































































1 comment:

Eldredge Fam. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!

Yes your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Dave says we're not going to do fam photos until our family is complete, what a pooper.

Glad to see a new posting. :)