Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Very Naughty Brittany

Because I use this blog as my journal, I thought I would add a sort of funny-not so good FIRST that happened today for Brittany. I hope this doesnt embarass Britt. I received a phone call from her principal at school letting me know that Britt and 2 other girls from her class had been sent to her office this morning. I have to admit that Brittany can get a little mouthy, but not to the point of getting in real trouble at school so I was shocked and anxious to hear what had gone on. I was informed that there was a verbal fight that took place in PE class, this entire fight was totally POLITICAL. To spare you the details, these girls were really getting preety heated about all the political issues. I had to laugh a bit when the principal told me that, I then said to her "wow, that is so weird that these 5th graders are so into politics." She did tell me the main arguments, which I have to say THANK GOODNESS MY DAUGHTER IS LISTENING!!! because these things DO matter. However, she definatly needed to go about a different way of expressing her views. So yes, it was a first to get sent to the principal, but I am not to upset. Maybe I have myself a little politician on my hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom will be so proud of Brit for being involved in politics! That is funny!

Kenny Do's said...

well...getting sent to the principal's office is definitely no laughing matter, so forgive me for laughing, but that is pretty funny!

Rachel said...

Okay, I am laughing out loud, seriously! She is a Lyman through and through! I love it!!!! Seriously, I may laugh about this one all night.

Bobby and Shanna said...

WOW...we know that Brit is very head strong..she just knows what she is talking about!! Can't get mad at her for this! Go get 'em, Sweet Pea!