Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Londyn you make me laugh

Londyn said the cutest thing yesterday on our way to preschool, I just had to share. We carpool with Audry who is our neighbor and one of Londyn's best little buddies. Anyways, I always turn the radio off and really listen to those girls gab in the back seat while driving because they just crack me up all the time. So a few little details are that Londyn is wearing her jean skirt with some pink cowgirl boots and Audry was wearing this frilly skirt, both looking absolutly adorable. Anyways, Londyn commented on how beautiful Audry looked. Audry's reply was "Ya, I am wearing my princess skirt because I AM a Princess". So Londyn then says "Ya, I am a cowgirl but I don't have a cow". I couldn't stop laughing:) Somone needs to get this girl a cow I guess.

3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

That is hilarious, cute little Londyn!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Well..cow here I come!! How cute is that..I love when LuLu where those cute boots..Love you LuLu

The Knappy Crew said...

Wow Kayla, Better get busy keeping her true to her boots.
Hey, BTW- I am a dork and I will call you today. I am just so slow!