Friday, November 7, 2008

Quirks

Quirks
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you. Kenz, these are so hard for me
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

I am not good at these things, and most people who know me know that I am a dork and preety weird so I should be able to com up with oddles.

- I am so terrified of smelling anyone's bad breath, I hold my breath quite frequently when I think I might have encounter that. I have a client who ALWAYS has terrible knock you out breath and I have had to excuse myself out of the room when I was pregnant and even more sensitive to smell because I would have puked.

- I have to do my hair and makeup EVERY day, no matter if noone will even see me and if I am not leaving the house. It is a must! and i seriously dont do it for anyone but myself.

- I love the thrill of selling my junk or my kids old clothes on ebay:) Somtimes it is a pain to list it, but I just love to see bidding wars go on for my items. This sounds dumb I know, but I make some preety good money doing it.

-I am kind of a hombody, I love to keep busy around my house. I dont have to be gone all the time like some people. I have so many project and yard work to keep busy with that between those, my kids, and working, I just dont really care if I get out to often. Even though I do end up having a great time when I do go out. It helps that I have clients over to visit with everyday, so its not like I am a hermit.

- I lOVE to travel and stay in nice motels. The motel is half the fun of the trip. So dont ask me to stay in a dump to save a few bucks. I can remember that I was in highschool on sports trips before I ever stayed in my first motel. I remember being so excited and everyone that I was rooming with thought I was just being dumb. Maybe because I had never done this as a child is why it is such a treat now:)

- After reading Kenz's I keep thinking about one of her's on loving sweets. And we are preety much the same as far as that goes. I love dessert, but unfortunatly for me it shows. LOL but heck ya, the worse it is for you the better I am going to love it.

Now I get to tag some other people
Jen
Ang
Tracy
Cassi
Jami
Larin

2 comments:

Jennie said...

What a crack up about bad breath...now everytime I come over I'm gonna be all self concious...maybe that's what you wanted, now everyone's breath will always smell great!

MIchelle said...

Hey Kayla. That thing about bad breath. i will make sure to test you on that one. Russ has some pickled garlic in the fridge. Maybe I will send your husband some for christmas. hehehe