Friday, November 28, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving madness:)

I don't think that we could have possibly fit another thing into our fun filled day. Early in the morning Britt and I took off for the great sales, we seriously shopped til we dropped! By 10:30 we were needing a break so we snuck of to watch "Twilight". I have to say that I liked the movie, but I didn't care for Edward or Jacob. But I did love the Bella they chose. It was the perfect break we needed. After that we hit a few more stores and finally went to have some lunch at Nana & Papa's house. Brad and I ran a few quick runs for last minute things. As sad as it was that I spent the WHOLE day shopping, I still had to run one last time to target on the way home to get some cough medicine for my babies:) I was super glad to get home and relax:) The kids were equally excited to get home and get there jammies on, Brex and Londyn got up at 5:30 to go with daddy and Papa for a drive out to Queen Valley. So they had a super long day with only a few cat naps along the way. What a fun day, and what a fun drive home to see all the Christmas lights on, I just love the Christmas season!

5 comments:

brittany marie davis said...

hey Kayla! Sorry about running off with Brittany's coat :)

Cute blog! This will be a great way to keep up with each other's family.

Angela Lindley said...

sounds exhausting!! you are braver than I was. I had to sleep in a while, then go shopping. Glad you guys had fun.

jeffylou said...

So glad you had a great day. I didn't join this year in the chaotic madness that is truly a blast. I hope you got some really great deals! Love ya Jen

MIchelle said...

Sounds fun. I also went out, but since I woke up at 3:30 to get ready and feed Lexi, I was tuckered out by about 1:30. I think I am going to try to make the rest or buy online. Shopping with 3 young ones just isn't much fun or very useful.

Adalia said...

You are a brave girl. I am a bit of a recluse when it comes to elbowing in with crowds of shoppers. I get super anxious and a bit grouchy. Souds like a fun day though-good one on one time with Brit.