Saturday, April 5, 2008

Water Park

So it is official, with the exeption of Brad we are card carrying members to the waterparks in the valley this summer. We can go to any of the 3 parks. My girls are so excited and Brex just gets excited because they are, he doesnt really know what we are talking about. Londyn thought it was great to get the mugshot for her ID. We plan on going atleast once a week during the summer. So if anyone would like to join us, give me a call:))) I figure that I have to have a little somthing to convince my kids that being good while I am working is going to pay off.

3 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

You guys will have so much fun.. we did this even when Brad grew up..the kids will LOVE it..

jeffylou said...

Glub! Glub!

Natalie said...

Wow, I didn't even know there were 3 water parks here!!

Have fun and wear LOTS of sunscreen!