Friday, April 18, 2008

BOB HARPER, need I say more?



So tonight I totally had such a great time with one of my great friends, Larin. We decided that we needed a girls night out. What better way to spend it than to go see "Bob Harper" from The Biggest loser. He was at a bookstore over in Tempe for a book signing. We got seats on row 4, so we were right there close. He is better looking in person than he is on tv for all of you who are wondering:)))) I completley enjoyed the whole thing. He talked to us and did a little Q & A for around an hour and then we got to go and talk personally with him and get pictures. When I got up to have my turn he said "oh you are the one with the super great hair" and then he told me that I was so beautiful. Hey, I will take it:))) needless to say, I was flattered. It's always great to hear those things, especially from somone like him. So the funniest thing happened that just topped the night for us was, Channel 3 news was there, and Before the signing got started Larin and I were joking around with our camera's and taking pics of ourselves giving the thumbs up with our new books. Larin then noticed that the camera man was filming us messing around, and we comented to each other on how funny and embarassing it would be if that made it on the news. Well later Brad called me to say that he just saw us on tv and one of the times was when Larin was giving her thumbs up. Ohhh I thought we would just die laughing about that. Oh ya, and Betsey sue (Ali's mom) made it over to, her poor face really took a beating when she fell, you can see how awful her bruises are. How fun, thanks Brad for watching the kiddies!

8 comments:

Lepak's said...

Kayla how much fun was that? Sounds like you had fun must be nice to be so close to him. Gosh and he commented on your hair, WOW you must have an awesome hairdresser (hee hee) Glad you were able to go!

Bobby and Shanna said...

WOW....how totally cool is that!! I bet it was ever so neat... You do have a great husband to watch the kiddies so you could have a girls night out!! I wanna see the book signed!!

jeffylou said...

Sounds like you are a star! But we all knew that! Gals night out a must, and to be on t.v. that tops it off! Love ya

Caryn said...

I am so sad I missed that! Poor BS's face looks horrible!

Coplen's said...

OMG OH MY GOSH I am so jealous. My husband is out of town so I didnt' have a babysitter and my mom was at my brother's rugby game so yeah I couldn't go! I am so sad, but really happy you got to see him I hope you are coming to grandma's bday party tonight so if you do bring the book and you have to tell me all about it! :) I LOVE HIM!

Natalie said...

Wow! I'm sad I missed seeing you on the news - that would have been awesome!

Unknown said...

Ah, that is awesome! I love watching Biggest Loser. I was so glad that a female won this time around. What happened to BS's face???

Angela Lindley said...

I told everyone that you were on the news and got to hug or touch Bob Harper. I am super jealous. Is his book any good?