Saturday, April 5, 2008

Coke Oven Trail




So these are a few more pics of our day our riding. The two close ups were a befor pic with just the dust, and then the after pic. This is what the help of a diaper wipe can do to a filthy face. Dang I totally thought I was getting a tan! wrong it was just an inch of dust on my skin. I was looking in a mirror when I wrote a "K" on my forhead, Brad did inform me that it was backwords for everyone else. Ha ha. As you can see we rode the kids to the point they were exausted, for almost 30 min they sat like this and didnt budge.

4 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

okay......now I'm really bummed we didn't come along. I knew the pictures would be posted and I knew I would be bummed when I saw them but I looked anyway...........I love the dirt picture. Your kids were probably sooooo sleepy.

I thought for sure Bill would call Sat. afternoon but nope still no call back. Nice brother huh? We will just have to try again soon.

Natalie said...

Kayla, you're such a nut! Love the backwards "K" picture! I've never even heard of Coke Oven Trail.

jeffylou said...

Every Mother needs a Coke Oven Trail! The kiddies must have slept very soundly! See ya in a few days, Jen

Coplen's said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Where is Coke Oven Trail? It looks like a blast! I love dirt picture! :)