Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad:)))

This picture is so funny of Brad and Brexen, they totally enjoyed the cupcakes we made today. As if Brexen hadnt already made a huge enough mess of dinner all over himself. So I just love Brad so much! I hope he had a great bday. This past weekend my inlaws who are so great, watched the kids so that Brad and I could go and stay in a resort on sat night. We went to 2 movies, it is somthing we really enjoy doing and dont get to do very often. We watched " drillbit taylor" and "baby mama" both were so funny! So thanks Brad for being such a fabo hubby and daddy, we LOVE ya so much.

4 comments:

gina said...

I love that picture of Brad. He always was a messy eater. He would always borrow Bridget's rag. I hope you had a great birthday. Sounds like fun to go to 2 movies. Bruce and I could do that too when we were young. Happy Happy Birthday!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Nothing ever changes...like father like son...It was fun having the kids for the weekend..they are such good kids..Glad you had fun at the movies

jeffylou said...

Sounds like a great weekend! We all think Brad is great! Happy Birthday! Jen and Family

Natalie said...

Super cute picture!