Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disney on Ice


This weekend I went with my girls and also my sis in law Tracy and her daughter Jersie to go and see Disney On Ice it was all the Princesses. We all had a great time, we had to get all the goodies of cotten candy, lighted spinner things( I totally know we could buy at target for just a couple dollars but there spent $20), and for Brittany the minnie ears. The things we do for our kids! But I do have to say that it makes the experiece that much greater:)) This was totally a last minute thing we decided to do & I am so glad that we did. I will get a slide show going to show some of our fun pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

Oh how fun...someday I might have a little girl to take to a fun princess show.

Michael and Dena said...

Thats sounds like so much fun. I love that kind of stuff.

The Curry Family said...

I am glad you and the girls had a good time! Thanks for the comment on my blog...Jami said she has my present, but I forgot to get it last night. I'll get it from her today! Thanks!