Friday, January 25, 2008

Acheivment Day activity



So, I am in acheivment days with 2 super fun ladies, Amber & Jewel. we always have a good time, I totally love this calling the best of all my calling that I have searved in. we have quite a few girls. So we wanted to do an extra fun activity to let the girls know how great they are, and take advantage of this nice weather we have been having. So this past Tuesday we had the activity at my house and had a fire pit to roast marshmellos for smores, drank hot cocoa, and told some great stories. I think that it was a hit with the girls. I know us leaders had fun! I especially like that Brittany is a part of this group of girls, so I get to get to know her friends. Also she still thinks I am COOL! I know that this may not last forever with her, so I try to soak it up while I can. Maybe I will be one of the lucky moms that has a daughter that doesnt think I am a total dork:)

1 comment:

Amber Olsen said...

Kayla I used to think I went all out. But then I met you and know that YOU go ALL OUT. You know for party's and stuff. Well hope all is well. I dropped off a b-day invite for london. Its Cambrias b-day on Saturday hope you guys can make it.