Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!






Christmas was so fun! The day got started to early, like always. We can thank Brittany for that:) she was in our room from about 3 o'clock on every few minutes asking if we could go see what santa brought. It was one of those nights that I felt like I would do almost anything for those few extra minutes of sleep. We did make her wait until 6:00, and she did survive just to let you know. The kids had a ball, Brex totally understood the unwrapping thing. Londyn went right to her new dollhouse, and Brex to his racetrack, and then Britt was quick to find her new mint chocolate phone. After letting the kids play for a bit, we went to nana & papa's house for breakfast with the fam. It is tradition to have "buiscuts & choc gravy" it is so yummy! we look forward to the few times a year that we get this treat. We then spent most of the day there with fam. A few of these pics are from our Christmas eve party that was done Hawaiian style. Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Love the update...the kids did have fun...we loved it tooo... now send me the pictures, since I didn't get any taken...We're so glad that you love the chocolate gravy & biscuits..

The Knappy Crew said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how fun your day began. I would have a hard time not becoming a Scrooge if I was awoken that early after staying up kind of later than the norm. AAhhh!!!!

Marcie and Holly said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! You guys should have woke up at 4:00 am! Come on- It's Christmas!!!

Amber Olsen said...

Cute photos. Hope you guys had a great christmas. I see you soon.