Friday, December 7, 2007

December update


I need to get back into updating this blog:) We are so busy getting ready for Christmas, yeah, we LOVE christmas! We got our pics taken by a friend, and she did a great job. We have lots of big things coming up besides Christmas, on the 21st my Bro Jordon will be coming home from his mission, he has been serving in the Portland Oregon mission. I am preety close to my bro, I have missed him oddles, Brexen and I are flying to SL early on the 21st to be there when Jordon flys in. We will then ride down with my parents to there house where Brad and the girls will be waiting. We will stay for 2 days and then get back home on christmas eve in time for our party. Also my b-day is on the 30th, followed by New yrs. thennnnnnn on the 2nd of Jan we are going back to Hawaii:) Brad and I are going without any kiddos, it will be fun, but I am really worried about how much I will miss my babies.

4 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

Sorry I lost them all in my new template.(address' I mean) I am slowly adding them all back. One at a time. I keep forgetting to ask you what your spot is named. I am way tooooo forgetful. I am so glad you haven't x'd me.

The Knappy Crew said...

Oh by the way, we met Mike who is the back-hoe operator that digs for Brad?? He said he knew Brad and family well. Tell Brad to put in a good word for us.(wink,wink...) I'll explain later.

Arian said...

Hey there! Cute blog. I love reading up on what you guys have been up to. It is almost like visiting teaching... doh! I want to come by and visit some time this week or next. Is that ok? :) Happy Birthday in a couple of weeks!

Amber Olsen said...

OK Kayla your blog is adorable. I love these pics of you. Your extremely photo genic. P.S. you did awesome tonight.