Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day pampering

For Mothers day I received an invite to get to go to Londyn's school for a little pampering. All the mothers got muffins and juice served by the kids. Then they did our hair, and did our makeup and then gave us great lotion hand message:) The kids were all so proud to be doing that for us. We even got treated to 2 suprise songs that the kids had been working on for mothers day.
Yes, Brexen was with me so I was getting tag teamed with him on one side and Londyn working dilegently on the other:) You could only imagine how wonderful and glamorous I looked when all was said and done.

Londyn made me this wonderful card and jewelery box with a great necklace and hair pin inside:) these are the things that I dont think I will ever be able to get rid of. She was so excited to show me all that she had been working on. Little sweet heart!


This is Londyn with her friend Arielle



Londyn and her very BFF Audry. We just love her so much, what a great friend she has been:)




No comments: