Friday, May 21, 2010

Brittany's softball 2010
















So this was Brittany's first year of playing Softball. I had to beg her to try it and even told her that I wouldnt pay for her to participate in all of her other activities until she atleast tried one season. She reluctantly agreed and within only 1 practice was completly hooked! LOL I kept telling her that it was in her blood and that I knew she would enjoy it. Brad and I took her to a few of the ASU softball games and she really enjoyed the whole experience. Sadly last night they had their last game in the championship. Overall for the season out of 10 teams they took 2nd. But in the tourney playoffs they took 3rd. So not to shabby:) She did so great and I was super proud to be her mom! During the season she got several doubles and a triple hit. Ok, it might sound like I am living a little vicariously through her, and I wont lie, it may be true! It is sooooo much fun to be back in the sb setting, I didnt realize how much I missed it until now. I may need to find a leauge to play on:)

No comments: