Monday, April 20, 2009

Disneyland Finally!

So I obviously have been slacking on my blog once again. We took our disneyland trip a month ago and I was nicely reminded by Brittany that I still havent put up the pictures from it yet. So Britt this one is for you:)


Brexen was suprisingly not shy with tiger and Pooh. He really liked them and he doesnt really know who they are. We dont ever watch them on tv or anything. I guess we need to start since he liked them so much:)






























































5 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Disneyland is the best! Glad you all had fun

Eldredge Fam. said...

I love Disneyland. I'm going to HAVE to go to World before I leave this area. And I get discounted tickets for being military...who knew???

Bobby and Shanna said...

Finally... geez..JK.. glad I was given the privlege to have them downloaded on my computer.. Glad you had such a great time!

MIchelle said...

Man that looks like fun. I want to take my kids when Lexi gets a little older.

Kenny Do's said...

looks like fun times! I dig your glasses, did you do the 3-D bugs life movie?