Saturday, February 14, 2009

2 sisters 1 heart 5K Run

This morning my sis in laws, mother in law, Brittany & I ran in the "2 sisters 1 heart" 5K run. I was impressed with how well we all did:) It was no first place, but I felt ok about my time which was 43 min. a good starting time to work towards beating for next year:) This is a pic of 2 of my sis in laws Jami & Cassi
This was after we were done running.









it was chilly when we first got there. The kids were all bundles up. Londyn had her scarf and all:)





5 comments:

The Curry Family said...

It was so fun! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Bobby and Shanna said...

I'm so glad that you knew about this run...thanks again for inviting us... I had fun, hope I do better the next time and stay closer to you up front..Hey, please send me all of your pics from today..

jeffylou said...

You have been going crazy lately with all of the fun run. You are awesome and what a great idea to include the whole family. Love ya lots! Jen

Michael and Dena said...

Way to go you guys. Looks like you had fyn

Natalie said...

You're still smiling afterwards, so you must have had fun!